Breaking stuff again and again.
Opensim is not the Second life server but its a very good way to test crazy ideas without crashing the Linden lab servers. Connections from the web to the grid. Moving and self reproducing scripts. A skyscraper script that suddenly goes crazy and make a 2000 flor building. You get the picture.
And thru a VPN tunnel its possible to sit anywhere in the world and still cooperate and test silly stuff for all developers on the internal web. Its kind of cool.
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Finding new connecting to website
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Avatarfest this weekend and our grid is up-
- Hello world!
- Avatarfest i be there
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- The only way to go is virtual
- 2000 onvard: the tech
- The very beginning
- Web performance
- Web projects 1990´s
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.
- The work starts for a new website,
- Done some work on the website.